Sunday, March 10, 2013

he has my heart

I fell in love this weekend.

He's perfect--- likes to snuggle, smiles at my jokes, and eat's like a boss. 



I was blessed to spend the weekend with one of my closest/longest friends and her new baby. She let me do everything, essentially alleviating my hesitancies around newborns. Prior to this visit, I'd hold a newborn if you plopped it into my arms on the couch where it would stay until making noise, thus resulting in a freak out "takehimtakehim" moment. 

But now, everything's changed.



Like I said, I'm completely enamored. And not in a "I-need-one" kind of way. In fact, it helped to offset baby aches. Do you have any idea how hard it is to properly grow a baby? E needed to eat, like, every two hours! Feed, change, play, sleep, repeat. It was exhausting, and I'm not even his momma. I did have fun pretending... and one day it'll be right. 


I'm so proud of my sweet friend Cheree, who has taken on her new role with such grace and ease. We talked about everything... and I just love her willingness to share every aspect of her wee one with me! 

We even attempted a park & farmer's market visit. A success, mind you.




Love my friend, Cheree, and always being able to pick up where we left off.
Love her new life.


I also love sleeping and am not ready to give that up. 


No comments: