Monday, June 4, 2012

Prom

Adult prom is where it's at! Although why were we the only ones to dress up? Who knows. But everyone who DIDN'T dress up certainly missed out on all the fun. 
We also crowned ourselves king and queen of the prom. 




We also rock climbed before that night. 

10 things I learned or rediscovered as a result of this weekend:

1. I'm getting older. Rockclimbing + dancing for hours = still sore two days later.

2. I love to dance. Even though I stink.

3. Marigolds make fantastic corsages, and I'm pretty sweet at making them. 

4. I love dressing up after seeking ridiculous treasures at thrift stores.

5. The sketchier the thrift store, the better. 

6. I stink at rock climbing. 

7. One of my top accomplishments in life was getting voted princess of the dance in 10th grade. I almost wore my crown to adult prom but didn't want to make the other prom goers jealous.

8. My husband looks hot in a bow tie and seersucker.

9. Sisqo created excellent dancing songs circa 1998 that will never be topped.

10. I have really great friends. That I didn't rediscover. That's just worthy of a top ten list of cool things. 

No comments: