Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kristin and Rachel's Day of Fun

On a whim we decided to trek to Gainesville to float down the Ichetucknee and eat lunch at Satchel's. These are two of my favorite things to do in life. Mike would argue that I say everything is my favorite, but this REALLY is. The Itchmetouchme is serene-- we were a little chilly because it was overcast but it was worth it.

And Satchel's? Ohhhhh Satchel's...

I would quit my job and work there or move into the van. Or eat it everyday. There's nothing like it... I ordered an extra pizza for leftovers and slapped a Satchel's bumper sticker on the truck. Real classy.

As for this weekend, my older sister Tanya and her family are staying. We are celebrating my mom's bday as well as father's day, and Lynn Johnson was gracious enough to book her condo for us for the weekend. On the beach. What what?

So fun!

No comments: