Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Week 5 I believe?

Ashley & I have been getting up before school & working out 2-3 times a week since the new year started. Most of the times we run, but on the rest of the days we do pilates or yoga. It's been awesome-- I feel like I'm ridiculously busy/exhausted after school, so at least doing it in the morning makes sure I'm at least doing something during the week. Once OM ends this weekend I feel like I'll have my life back. The Gate River Run is quickly approaching and although I was training pretty diligently, I fell off the bandwagon once February hit. It's only 9 miles so I'll be okay but still; I sign up for races so I have a reason to go for long runs. It's no good if I'm not training!

Anyways, I'm thankful for Ashley & her willingness to come over to work out and keep me accountable- I couldn't do it without her! And I just bought a new yoga DVD; hope it comes soon and is the best thing since sliced bread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you at the Gate; Matt and I will be in town and running too.

Blog Archive