Thursday, February 10, 2011

it's a love story.... second installment

So, best friends in high school & inseparable during our freshman year. "Inseparable" meaning walking to classes together, eating all meals in the dining hall together, football games, church functions, mattress slip-n-slide down the halls of the dorm, family dinners, slumber parties, etc. Maybe a little kissing here and there. We were seriously together all the time (Amy will vouch for that.) But nothing serious yet.... and I was still kinda dating other boys.



So over Christmas break I was dating this guy from church but when Mike and I went home to Melbourne, we *might have been hanging out in the hot tub and we *might have kissed again.

That's when I realized that my feelings for him were changing from best friends to something more-
We made it "official" that spring.

The next four years were filled with... well... pretty much awesomeness.





 My college years dating Mike couldn't have been more amazing. He was (and still is) my best friend. He knows me better than anyone on the face of the planet. God has blessed me with a man who loves Jesus, adventure, spending quality time together, and life in general. 
He works hard to support me & fills me with joy!

1 comment:

AMYLE1GH said...

I haven't seen my ski jacket in years... have you seen it? I see you're wearing it in that last photo... where.. is... my.. ski... jacket....

Blog Archive