Friday, September 12, 2008

Made it to Friday

It's the end of week three, and once again, I'm finding myself exhausted. The only things I want to do when school ends are eat chocolate (I've been eating TONS) and go on facebook, because my brain is fried and facebook is about all I can handle. But tonight of course we're having a barbecue and friends over... I might accidently fall asleep forever. This week was good. I would say the recurring theme was 'discipline' because it was time to set my foot down. It worked for all of my classes except sixth period, which is the biggest and most talkative. I have to email some parents this weekend, because some of the kids were obnoxious. Well, the end. I can't think of anything else, and my husband just got home. Goodnight. Oh wait, it's only 6:30. 

No comments: