Friday, June 21, 2013

Baby Swans

Nothing much going on this week. Spent the first half with the sniffles & complaining of the heat. Met some lovely friends for coffee milkshakes and lunch. Looking forward to whatever randomness the weekend provides-- more festivals, farmers markets and the like.


Late posting (I forgot to upload the pictures...) but last Sunday we ventured to our local "Palmgarden," an expansive, beautiful green space with lots of color and lakes. And baby swans. I was beside myself, squealing like a little girl when I saw his little rear end popping up into the air. 

.cuteness overload



Can you spot the oddball? And I'm not talking about in the picture below...


photobombed


We'll be back to the gardens, especially in the winter when I'm homesick and in need of some serious palmtrees. There's even a mangrove room. We walked in and right back out... definitely felt like Florida in there.

And that's it, really. Not much else to say (I'm slightly stir crazy and need to get out of the house.) 
Happy Friday!

No comments: