Monday, April 2, 2012

summer tease

Spring Break has arrived, and I am PUMPED for this week. 
Sadly, I won't be visiting Annie in Seattle as anticipated, but I'm looking forward to a restful week full of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 

The day was kicked off well... got in a run, put the laundry away, played Temple Run on the iPhone for a while... made some eggs and coffee... 
and ultimately I'm house-sitting at the most gorgeous house I've ever been in, so if you need me this afternoon I'll be floating and reading a book. 'Nuff said. 

I'll be doing this more, seeing as SBux is down the street from the Richhouse

i *ALMOST* convinced them to call in sick today after yesterday's fun...





I get to drive on the pretty road to get to the house...


And a random one-- Had to wait FOREVER at O'Steens!! But it was SO worth it...

Have to run, the pool is calling my name

No comments: