Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Tuesday Musings

I HAVE to be better about posting. Only three times this March? Not acceptable. And especially not acceptable to post during homeroom!
I miss my quiet times on the porch, contemplating life and savoring the calm breeze that seems to be a permanent occurance in our neighborhood. Homeroom just doesn't give off the same vibe...

On another note, this weekend brought an impromptu bowling extravaganza. I rocked the first game and stunk the second. Typical.

Gotta love those SHOES!!


I also spent a ton of time in the yard, planting colors, weeding, and in the garden. Here's a sneak peek of some of the purchased goods:


On an unrelated note, I saw goats yesterday and felt compelled to pull the car over to say hello.




And oh, this face!

No comments: