Monday, April 22, 2013

i should be...

I should be ::cleaningpackingrunningcookingmealsplanningorganizing:: but instead I'm pretending like my life isn't about to be upended.... routine as usual. Come home. Blog or read. Lounge on couch with hubby, watch TV shows, early bedtime.

Instead I'm still planning and creating quilts.

I'm growing tomatoes and peppers in the hopes that I'll get something edible before departure (SO not happening.)



I'm taking Diego to the beach every warm chance we get.






I'm eating out like a crazy person on a mission to eat at all my favorite places one. last. time.

Until we have that date, this still isn't happening. Mike was supposed to start on the first of May (next week!!) but our house still looks like we live here and aren't vacating the premises soon. I need a kick in the butt to get movin'.

For now, I'll enjoy this sudden blast of cool weather on the porch with a La Croix and my best buddy D, whom will soon be departing Florida for a sabbatical in the Northwest.


No comments: