Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh fall.

It's here it's here! 

As if Florida knew it had to step up it's game, this morning's change in weather promised a perfect fall season that I hope makes its full appearance some time soon. I'm loafing on the porch while Diego points his nose to the wind and breathes in the different air... Trumpet musics floats this way from a student pracicing down the street and a beer has been consumed and I. Am. Content. 

Last night I couldn't sleep. My mind would not shut down the impending selling of all things and eventual move. I really have to focus on not freaking out because in my heart I know that it will be taken care of, but my mind starts churning and I start feeling overwhelmed-- that's not a place I want to be. Life is crazy and unpredictable but oh my sweet Lord are we making the right decision by selling everything now and moving out and will the right renters be provided or do we take a hit an short sale and what about all our stuff will we be able to sell it for a decent price and Diego?

 Too much to think about. 



No comments: