Thursday, July 7, 2011

Leavin' on a jet plane

The bags are packed, legs are shaved and I'm ready to go!

I've been anticipating this trip for months... perusing through travel books at Barnes and Noble, reading fiction books with Asian settings, counting down the days on the calendar in my bathroom, getting updated on vaccinations... the whole gamut. And finally, it's here.

Our flight leaves from Atlanta (lame, I know, but it was worth it money-wise) so we'll drive there tonight and stay with Amy. Tomorrow around 1 we'll board the plane and ensue traveling for the next 18 hours (eek!) 


I've stocked up on books and secretly don't mind the lengthy flight because it means I can read interrupted for as long as my brain can take. I'll be tackling the following:


Mike asked me last night what's the one thing I'm most excited about...
can I answer 'all?'




No comments: