Sunday, May 1, 2011

I tried to spend as much of today outside as I possibly could. But first I had to help Michael pack... he found out Friday that he gets to go on a business trip to Boston for two weeks. 
Yay for him,  (except I miss him already...)
Diego was watching Dad attempt to zip up his suitcase:

So then I met Ashley downtown for a picnic and to watch folk bands and eat popsicles. It was gorgeous outside... and I never tire of downtown! 
Today I had a cilantro pineapple popsicle and have to say that datil strawberry is still my fav.




Today's shenanigans resulted in one tired pup who insists on sitting in the front seat next to mommy (although he really doesn't fit there anymore.)

And then at home I spent hours in the garden. Today I created this thing for the cukes since I didn't feel like driving to find chicken wire. Hopefully it will force them to grow up and to stop 
strangling the peppers. In case you were wondering, that is leftover baseboard from someone's trim. 

Seriously, I can't tell you enough about how much I am loving gardening. I think that's why I haven't been blogging as much; instead of updating I'll come home and scrutinize each leaf and the changes that occurred in my absence. It forces me to spend even more time outside--- I can't wait until they start producing veggies!
I'm already planning on a second box for next season...


No comments:

Blog Archive