Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yes, I'm behind.

I'm behind updating like woah. Yes, I did some cool things over the past week. But I've been busy and procrastinating and now I'll have to continue putting off talking about last weeks events (and Amy's wedding day!) for just a little while longer.

So today on the way home I shamelessly ogled at a car accident while waiting at the light. The lady seemed okay, but they were in the process of cutting her jeans off. I know I should have looked away, but I just couldn't; I mean, I was right there next to her. And I was really scared for her, not only cause of the accident, but hoping that when they cut her jeans off in front of all the coming-home-from-work traffic, she was wearing nice panties. Turns out she had on Spanx, (which I was really relieved for her.)

Now, hopefully at this point you don't think I'm too much of a terrible creeper person for sharing this on my blog, but it made me think of words of wisdom shared by my Granny when I was a little girl:

"Always make sure you are wearing attractive, clean panties because you never know what terrible accident could happen to you where you'd end up in the hospital, and you wouldn't want to be totally embarrassed in front of the doctors and nurses."

Now, although I was 7, I remember thinking, "If someone has to cut off my pants because of a terrible injury, would I even care?"

But today, I'll admit Granny might be right.

If that's ever me lying on the side of the road, I hope I'm wearing choice panties.

No comments:

Blog Archive