Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rehearsal!

What started out as a peaceful day got a little hectic.
Ames and I went to get our nails done:
But  they started mine first. And didn't start hers until an hour and a half later... and only had an hour until we were supposed to be at the rehearsal. So we all kind of started to stress out. 
Finally we ran to the parking lot at 1:50.
I realized I didn't have my wallet. Amy's freaking out by now.
Kel ran to Annie's car to see if it was in there. Then she ran in the nail place, found it and brought it all out, where the tip i was going to leave for the lady dumped all over the parking lot. 
Kel jumped into the car. I promptly spilled cheese and crackers all over the place. I'm surprised Amy wasn't in tears by this point; she held it in well.
We got there, I shut the door on my leg...
and it was a beautiful day for a rehearsal!

Then Kel fell into a hole. I guess you had to be there, but it was pretty hilarious.
And we got back to the house Amy's family was staying at... 
and Kelly left her purse at the rehearsal.
Amy didn't want to talk to us for a little bit. 

Wonderful rehearsal dinner that night!

...and CRASHED that night (might have thrown a fit demanding to go to sleep...) 

No comments:

Blog Archive