Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WYLDLIFE IS HERE!!

I'm super excited about what God has planned for Wyldlife this year. I feel more motivated than I ever have to pour into the kids there. I guess with how tough school has been thus far, Wyldlife is a constant, fantastic reminder to remember my First Love and why He's called me to spend the majority of my current life with pre-teens. We have an ongoing skit that I'm stoked about... sadly, though, I feel like it's my true inner self coming out, which is kind of awkward. 

I'm pleased to introduce to you Nita Nurkle:




i'm awesome. 

School is getting better as the dust settles. I'm going to Southwind camp again this weekend for "Leader's Weekend." Soooo excited for a little bit of rest, tons of fun, and some much-needed time with the Lord. 

No comments: