Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One more thing!

I had my final evaluation a couple weeks ago. It was incredible and I am so blessed to be where I'm at. Sue said wonderful things about me (and I'm not writing them here to brag, but to document what they were so I don't forget when I've been teaching for fifty years.) She said that she was truly impressed with me & could not rate me at an 'average' score, even though most first year teachers receive them. She told me my classroom management skills were 'above average' (even though I feel like I struggle with that area the most!) She also said that most first year teachers seem nervous for a while, or unsure of themselves, but she did not see that in me at all.. I displayed confidence throughout my whole first year. 
Our school is a joy to work at and I am thankful to have had the best first-year ever. Praise the Lord. 

No comments: